Agrumi’s topiary has shown up on high streets and shopping centres across the UK and Europe.
Birmingham city centre came alive with topiary dinosaurs in the summer of 2018. The local BID capitalized on a visit from the Natural History Museum’s famous Diplodocus skeleton by decking out their shopping district with fantastic mini beasts made by us.
Children and adults were enchanted. All manner of dinosaur-related creative, engaging PR events ensued bringing more visitors and money into the shopping district. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram were used to generate a buzz and the excitement grew with each re-tweet and ‘like’.
– Steve Hewlett, Manager, Retail Birmingham
And in the summer of 2019 Hatton Garden, the centre of the UK diamond trade and has the country’s largest cluster of jewellery retailers, celebrated this fact with a giant topiary ring.
The ring is over 3m tall so you can walk right through it, or pose and take a photo. It made an impact on the street and across social media where many photos were shared of couples, children and even dogs standing in the ring.
– James Sackley, BID Manager, Hatton Garden BID
How could we help you?
- We make topiary – in natural or artificial plants – to any design and size.
- Our team will work with you to enhance your marketing and deliver a product unique to your BID and within the budget you set.
- Unique topiary is loved by kids and picture editors and can be your route to local, national and even international interest in your area.
- History, local traditions, events and exhibitions are all sources for topiary–related PR and increased footfall.
- Our designs are hand-made in the UK and shipped direct. No third party means they’re quick to make, eco-friendly and cheap.
More examples of our work
The Agrumi design team loves a challenge. Contact us or call on 01590 683487 to talk about enhancing your town and helping your businesses to thrive.